How far from Dalat to Nha Trang? it just takes about 199 km far way to Nha Trang from Dalat and for 3hours for driving to Nha Trang. Our company guarantee to offer a...
The Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. The fertile Mekong Delta is also famous for its tropical fruits and flowers. The Delta area marks the end of a 4,500km journey made by the Mekong River after having traveled through six countries. Traditional transportation in the Delta is by boat along a vast network of canals and channels.
Going to Classic Mekong Delta One-Day, you will have a chance to see green rice fields, many kinds of fresh fruits. Your rowing sampan will bring you to float on the system of rivers and canals. You will also taste the Mekong Delta specialties like tropical fruits, honey tea…
- Mekong Delta boat tour, departing from My Tho
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda and ride a sampan down narrow canals
- Taste coconut candy, honeybee tea, and tropical fruits
- Listen to traditional southern Vietnamese music
- Enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant with local specialties
- Round-trip minivan transport available from Ho Chi Minh City hotels
Pick up at hotel around 08:00 – 08:30
- Joining in our Classic Mekong Delta tour 1 day. Drive from Saigon through rice paddies and small villages to Mekong Delta river. Upon arrival in My Tho, enjoy around 3-hour Mekong Delta cruise trip and rowing sampan in small canals, then we have a short walk to visit a small village, discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea of Mekong Delta.
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank with countryside scenery.
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which is a unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
- Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends about 17:00.
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water (1 bottle/ tour)
- Boat trips
- Fresh fruits, honey tea, and lunch
- Personal expenses