The Mekong Delta is the southernmost region of Vietnam. It is often referred to as the rice bowl of Vietnam as it produces three harvests per year. The fertile Mekong...
Are you trying to figure out how to travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau? All tourists visiting the southern part of Viet Nam will eventually end up in Saigon.
For most, it is the first stop after arriving at the Tan Son Nhat international airport. Private Taxi, Car ride will have you in downtown Saigon. In case you are wondering about using the name ‘Saigon’ or ‘Ho Chi Minh City’, Saigon is downtown Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon can become a bit hectic after a while and maybe an escape to a seaside town might be needed. Vung Tau City is the only close seaside resort option. In a fast ferry beautiful, historic Vung Tau is only one and a half hours away.
But again, how do you travel from Saigon to Vung Tau. Here are the options; some of them I do not recommend.
Saigon budget car rental co., Ltd offer private car transfer from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Vung tau City.
- Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for the driver.
- 24/7 customer support: call +84 903 598 549 (Ms Linda)
- English and Experienced driver.
- Meet & greet at the airport
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: +84 903 598 549 (Ms Linda)
- Viber/ WhatsApp free Call/ chat: +84 936 88 66 57
|4 SEATERS||7 SEATERS||16 SEATERS|
|Luxury Cars||D’Car limousine|