We offer fast-track service at Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam.
1. ARRIVAL SERVICES:
This service helps the visitors to get visa stamping, visa stickers, and porter service at Vietnam Airport. It’s established to assist visitors at the airport when arrived with the highest satisfaction to avoid wasting visitors’ valuable time, especially after having a long flight or other personal reasons.
1.1 Two options for choosing:
A. Fast track: Our staff will meet you at the Landing Visa Counter with your name on the welcome board and assist you to get a visa stamp and visa sticker without getting a line like others. In just 5-10 minutes you will at the luggage lounge to wait for your belonging.
B. VIP Fast track: Our staff will meet you at the Landing Visa Counter with your name on the welcome board and assist you to get a visa stamp and visa sticker without getting in line as another. After that our staff will escort you go to the luggage lounge to assist you to take care of your luggage as baggage porters.
1.2 Who is recommended to use this service:
- Elderly and Infants
- Pregnant Women
- Transit but closing time too tight.
- In Group of travel.
1.3 Some Advantages when using Fast Track service (Your Arrival experience will be included):
- Services are implemented quickly and do not need to wait for and get in line.
- Being met from the aircraft gate.
- Get a visa stamp at the landing visa counter without getting in line.
- Be assisted and escorted through “fast track” immigration.
- Baggage porters are available on request.
- Executive car (if booked) will be parked up outside the arrivals terminal to ensure minimum well time.
- Please note that you can personalize and tailor make this service to your requirements.
2. DEPARTURE SERVICES:
Clients of Vietnam-Evisa.Org are assisted through the airport and with all aspects of their departure service, from the moment you arrive at the airport until your flight is airborne. From the moment you arrive at the airport your personal airport agent will be waiting at the curbside to assist you.
Your Departure experience will include:
Kerbside meets and assists directly outside the terminal.
Baggage Porters (if booked) to collect bags and transfer to check-in.
Pre-check-in service (subject to airline) with preferred seats arranged.
Expedited through all check-in and security processes.
Escort to the lounge and to the aircraft gate when you are ready to board.