Tram Chim National Park covers an area of around 800m in Tam Nong district, Dong Thap province -the Park is in the lowest area of the Mekong River. With a system...
Destination: Cai Rang Floating market; Noodle factory; Small canals; Orchard garden
- Departing at 6.30 from NinhKieu Wharf. Taking a motorbike boat to Cai Rang floating market. On the way, you can observe many interesting activities along Can Tho riverbanks. You will have chance to know how local people go fishing and transport tourists as well as product by the waterway.
- Reaching Cai Rang floating market, you can reappear the selling activities in the past by using a traditional “offering pole” for exchanging consumer products.
- The traveller will visit the local rice-nobble factory and learn more about the traditional method to produce the rice-noble.
- To know more about lifestyle over there, just keep going into some small creeks, you will feel the fresh atmosphere and enjoy the Southern countryside.
- Visiting where you can eat some special seasonal fruits.
- At 9:45 : Cruising back to NinhKieu Wharf
- The Mekong Delta half day tour – Cai Rang floating market ends at 10:30
Tour price includes:
- Private boat for transfer and sightseeing as per program
- Mineral water on boat (1 botlte/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, seasonal fruits
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Mekong Delta half day tour – Cai Rang floating market. We are looking forward to serving you.