TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT ACTIVES A LOT OF PROGRAMS TO SUPPORT CUSTOMERS CUSTOMERS IN THE LONG HOLIDAY On the biggest holidays of the year, it is an opportunity for people...
Private Car Ho Chi Minh City transfer to Nam Cat Tien National Park
Cat Tien National Park, lying across 3 provinces: Dong Nai, Lam Dong, and Binh Phuoc, is one of the most beautiful preserved natural attractions of Vietnam with a total size of 70,548 hectares. The park is home to various species from fauna to flora, some are listed as rare animals and plants, together with grass fields and streams. Joining a Cat Tien National Park day trip, tourists will feel like emerged from the great nature.
The park is located about 150km from Ho Chi Minh City, which is not too far away. Tourists can catch a bus, join an organized tour, or ride motorbikes to get to the place. However, travelers should mind the weather when planning for their Nam Cat Tien National Park trip.
Transfer from Ho Chi Minh City(Saigon) to Cat Tien National Park by Private Car, Van…with a driver Speaking English
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien Park 5 days
- Trekking Nam Cat Tien National Park
- Trekking Nam Cat Tien National Park 2 days
- Service Including Basic English speaking driver, all fuel and driver expenses, all parking and airport fees, water, and maps.
- Service Excluding: Accommodation, entrance fees, food, tour guide and another service not clear mention.