NIGHT 01: HO CHI MINH CITY – DA LAT
10:00PM Departing from Hotel in Saigon and arriving in Dalat at around 05:00AM.
DAY 01: DA LAT CITY TOUR (L)
In the morning, leaving the luggage at hotel’s lobby.
At 8:15AM departing for Da Lat city tour.
The schedules are as follow:
- Bao Dai Summer Palace
- Dalat Cathedral
- Robin Hill 1600m (a cable car to a 2300 meters with an impressive panoramic view – at own expense)
- Buddhist Meditation Monastery & Paradise Lake
- Datanla Waterfall
Then returning to the hotel and have lunch (included).
- The Old Railway Station
- Valley Of Love (From 01 Mar 17 changing to Dalat Flower Park)
- Preserved flowers showroom
- Stop over at Da Lat jam workshop to enjoy locally produced jam and buy local specialties
*Attractions listed above are not in sequence order of visiting; the company reserves the right to offer an alternative schedule of the itinerary where necessary.
Returning to the hotel and checking in hotel. Then it is free time, there is also a chance to participate in a cultural exchange with ‘Lat’ minority ethnic at the foot of Langbiang mountain by joining a gong chieng performance tour (at own expense). Staying overnight in Da Lat.
DAY 02: DA LAT – NHA TRANG (B + L + D)
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel and at 07:30AM departing from Da Lat to go to Nha Trang. Arriving in Nha Trang around 11:30AM and having lunch. At 02:00PM checking in the hotel then it is free time to explore Nha Trang city by shopping for local products at Dam market, visiting the Nha Trang Catheral, Hòn Chồng or taking a mudbath (at own expense). Have dinner and staying overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 03: NHA TRANG ISLANDS TOUR (B + L + D)
Having breakfast in the morning at the hotel and at 08:30AM joining the Nha Trang islands tour by boarding the bus from TheSinhTourist Nha Trang office.
Around 04:30PM the tour finishes and going back to the hotel for check-in or to TheSinhTourist Nha Trang office. Afterward it is free time in the evening. Have dinner and staying overnight in Nha Trang.
*Optional: guests can join the Nha Trang city tour or the Yang Bay tour or the Monkey Island tour or the Vinpearl Land theme park at Hon Tre (Tre Island) (1 Day) (all at own expense)
DAY 04: NHA TRANG – MUI NE (B + L + D)
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel and at 07:45AM departing from Nha Trang to go to Mui Ne. Arriving in Mui Ne around 01:00PM and having lunch. At 02:00PM checking in the hotel.
At 02:30PM joining a half day tour (included) by visiting a fishing village (seasonal), the White and Yellow sand dunes which are top attractions in Mui Ne. A small stand of pine trees sitting on the bank of the lake (Bàu Trắng) overlooking the sand dunes makes a popular spot for photo-snapping.
Returning back to the resort and have dinner. Staying overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 05: MUI NE – HO CHI MINH CITY (B + L)
In the morning, have breakfast at the resort. Afterward, it is free time for swimming and sunbathing or visiting Ta Cu Mountain (at own expense) where a statue of reclining Gautama Buddha is situated and has a length of 45 meters (among one of the longest statue in Vietnam).
At noon, proceeding to the resort’s restaurant and have lunch.
Checking out the resort and at 01:00PM boarding the bus to go back to Ho Chi Minh City. The trip ends at TheSinhTourist’s office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure: 10:00PM – End: 07:00PM (ETA)
- Accomodation at preferred hotels (Option: standard hotels to high-end hotels).
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- Bus tickets (Saigon – Da Lat – Nha Trang – Mui Ne – Saigon).
- Da Lat City tour (with tour guide).
- Nha Trang islands tour.
- Mui Ne Sand Dunes tour.
- Entrance fees for the Da Lat City tour.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program.
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance fees (others not mentioned).
- Cable car fees, elephant riding fees (Da Lat City tour).
- Warm clothes for Da Lat
- Lightweight and quick dry clothing for Nha Trang & Mui Ne.
- Sandals/shoes for walking, sun-hat, sun-glasses.
- Hotel’s check in time at 02:00PM and check out time at 12:00 noon
- Tour guide is only available when participating in each tour at each location, no guide during transiting between destinations
- Taxi fares traveling between Saigon Budget Travel office and hotels are out of pocket expenses
- Alternative accommodation/transportation can be arranged upon request (surcharge may be applied)
- Valid passport and travel documents required
- Due to temperate climate in Da Lat, Da Lat’s hotels are not equipped with A/C
All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice.